• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wrong case numbered filed in court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tanja53

What is the name of your state? California.
Chase has fild to lawsuites against me. So there are 2 case numbers filed in court. However the 2 last paperwork that I recived from them, one for each case, Chase laywer filed paper work in court with revirsed/switch case numbers. just noticed it. What do I do ? The court will not help me at all. And no personal letter are allowed to be filed. I don't want to get in troulble cause I didn't cause this mistake.:confused:

dcatz

You're not going to get in trouble, and the attorney can fix the problem with the court. But what are you trying to do in the cases? Are you concerned about filing correct Answers? What paperwork did the Chase lawyer file? Knowing the status of the cases may help to give you a more complete response.

tanja53

Hi, The problem or question is this ... I am the defendent in the case and on the Notice of Hearing of Demurrer ( the copy sent to me) the case nomber inwhich Chase field their case is for the incorrect or different dollar amount inwich the case file nomber was origanelly field for and all other paper work field is all for a greatly lesser amount .And I am unable to find what the next action I need to take inorder to let the courts know that paper work was incorrectly presented to the courts by Chase ****************************..

Last edited:

tanja53

Hi, The problem or question is this ... I am the defendent in the case ,and on ,the Notice of Hearing of Demurrer ( the copy sent to me) the case nomber, inwhich ,Chase field their case is for the incorrect or different dollar amount inwich the case file nomber was origanelly field for. And all other paper work field is all for a greatly lesser amount . And I am trying to find out what type of action I need to take or file inorder to let the courts know of this error in Chase paper work .:confused::

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">