• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

surety bonds

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

igggie

What is the name of your state? texas my son's have rebuilt an old truck the original title cannot be found original owner dead they want to take it on the road but will need title to get state tags already have got the estimate the title place says will need a surety bond but i do not know who offers such things thanx igggie

Happy Trails

What is the name of your state? texas my son's have rebuilt an old truck the original title cannot be found original owner dead they want to take it on the road but will need title to get state tags already have got the estimate the title place says will need a surety bond but i do not know who offers such things thanx igggie
Surety bond must be executed by a surety company authorized to do business in Texas and must be executed or countersigned by Texas resident agent.
http://www.co.midland.tx.us/Tax/Forms/vtr-130sb.pdf

Check your Yellow Pages.

igggie

i looked under surety bonds, i looked under bonds and even insurance please help what would it be listed under thanx igggie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">