• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

get out of car purchase?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

arae

We went to look at used vehicles and ended up walking out with one. Now we have received a letter saying our financing was denied. Can we just return the vehicle and say forget it? Or do we have to come up with financing somehow?

S

SandraPrncs

You can walk away without the car! You will recieve your down payment/trade-in back if the contract implies so. However, different contracts are different, so read yours carefully and know your rights! I know from personal experience that the company selling the car will usually lower the price so that you can be financed!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

SandraPrncs said:
You can walk away without the car! You will recieve your down payment/trade-in back if the contract implies so. However, different contracts are different, so read yours carefully and know your rights! I know from personal experience that the company selling the car will usually lower the price so that you can be financed!

Quote of the Month - -

". . . different contracts are different."

S

SandraPrncs

All contracts are different. I'm sure nobody here has ever made a mistake....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">