• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage drinking- No Evidence??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

seniorjudge

From what I can glean from your post, the cop talked to you and smelled booze on your breath.

Case closed. You're guilty.

sh2489

Underage-No Evidence

No, sorry the story is alittle confusing, but i never talked to or saw a police officer. i left the dorms before they got there the only person who "witnessed" this was the R.A. and his girlfriend. they got my information from the front desk who had my drivers license.

seniorjudge

No, sorry the story is alittle confusing, but i never talked to or saw a police officer. i left the dorms before they got there the only person who "witnessed" this was the R.A. and his girlfriend. they got my information from the front desk who had my drivers license.
Okay, well then plead not guilty and ask for a jury trial.

sh2489

Underage

A jury trial for a citation? This isnt my first time in this type of court, I've been through this process before, but have nothing on my record. Isn't a jury trial a bit much for a citation? Won't it jsut be me, the cop who issued it, and the R.A.?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
A jury trial for a citation? This isnt my first time in this type of court, I've been through this process before, but have nothing on my record. Isn't a jury trial a bit much for a citation? Won't it jsut be me, the cop who issued it, and the R.A.?
In other words, you're not bright enough to learn the first time? Oy. Please tell me where you go to school so I won't send my kid there. Thanks.

sh2489

I thought this forum was for advice stealth? Yow bout you shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say. You talk as if you never did anytihng wrong. Why are you even on this forum? I guess your so perfect you just feel obligated to tell others how they are wrong. Your right its people like me, and all other underage drinking arrests that contribute to constant errosion of this society. So next time you think you have something smart to say, dont say it. O and i forgot to mention, did i say that i was the one beign accused in my previous post? No didnt think so.

Last edited:

seniorjudge

I thought this forum was for adice stealth? Yow bout you shut your mouth if you have nothing good to say. You talk as if you never did anytihng wrong. Why are you even on this forum? I guess your so perfect you just feel obligated to tell others how they are wrong. Your right its people like me, and all other underage drinking arrests that contribute to constant errosion of this society. So next time you think you have something smart to say, dont say it. O and i forgot to mention, did i say that i was the one beign accused in my previous post? No didnt think so.
One little comment and you get upset?

Wait till you get to court.

You will look on stealth2 as your best friend.

sh2489

I doubt it. All i wanted to know was what evidence they need to pin this on me, not how intelligent I am. It makes me mad because people are patronizing me for an underage drinking accusation while there are real criminals out there.

Silverplum

I doubt it. All i wanted to know was what evidence they need to pin this on me, not how intelligent I am. It makes me mad because people are patronizing me for an underage drinking accusation while there are real criminals out there.
LOL
You ARE a "real criminal," dude. :rolleyes:

seniorjudge

You wrote your first post when you were drunk and it was unreadable.

Now you have deleted it.

You have very serious alcohol problems and, yes, you are a criminal.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Huh - didn't you say you weren't accused?

O and i forgot to mention, did i say that i was the one beign accused in my previous post? No didnt think so.
Make up your mind, dude!

Yeah, people make mistakes. Those with a modicum (big word, I know - try opening that book with lots 'o words in it. Then sing the ABC song 'til you get to "m".) of intelligence *learn* from them. You, apparently, are not one of them. Sigh.... sad, isn't it?

Happy Trails

Yeah, make up your mind.

sh2489 said:
What is the name of your state?Pennsylvania

To start im not actually a minor im 18 but there was no underage category, atleast I couldnt find it. But recently a citation was sent to my house citing me for an Underage. I was visiting my friend at college, and it was his genious idea to fisnish....
"I" is a personal pronoun used to reference oneself.

sh2489

Acutally i was not drunk, but i do have an anger problem, that may explain my irrational behavior. I'am truly sorry. I do have a problem, and i apologize, just not drugs or alcohol.

Also what i meant to say was last time i went through this process I wasn't the defendant, I was a witness asked to appear. This time I am the defendant. I deleted it because it was unclear, i wrote it while i was extremley angry, and i did not have time to re-write it.

All I wanted to know was what proof they need to fine me/suspend my license.

Last edited:

Happy Trails

Acutally i was not drunk, but i do have an anger problem, that may explain my irrational behavior. I'am truly sorry. I do have a problem, and i apologize, just not drugs or alcohol.

Also what i meant to say was last time i went through this process I wasn't the defendant, I was a witness asked to appear. This time I am the defendant. I deleted it because it was unclear, i wrote it while i was extremley angry, and i did not have time to re-write it.

All I wanted to know was what proof they need to fine me/suspend my license.
What was the code on the citation?

Was it 18 Pa.C.S § 6308?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">