• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forged Documents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NeedHelp80

What is the name of your state? CA

Is there a way to prove that a document that the defendant has provided has (my) a forged signature on it? This particular paper that my ex-employer has provided me and my lawyer with is one that I never received or signed and just looking at the signature, you can tell it's not mine. I am going to go to small claims instead of a higher court, because after the lawyer takes their contingency portion i'll be left with less than the small claims limit (assuming i'm victorious).

thanks for the help.

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? CA

Is there a way to prove that a document that the defendant has provided has (my) a forged signature on it? This particular paper that my ex-employer has provided me and my lawyer with is one that I never received or signed and just looking at the signature, you can tell it's not mine. I am going to go to small claims instead of a higher court, because after the lawyer takes their contingency portion i'll be left with less than the small claims limit (assuming i'm victorious).

thanks for the help.
You have started TEN other threads on this question.

Post in one of your many other threads.

Double posting is confusing.

Dandy Don

Are you willing to pay a handwriting analysis expert between $500 - $1,000 or more to testify about the document after he has examined it? A better way may be to provide a certified copy of an official document or your state ID which already has your correct signature on it and provide it as a basis for comparison in court. Just make sure you do inform the judge in your testimony that the document's signature is not yours.

seniorjudge

Are you willing to pay a handwriting analysis expert between $500 - $1,000 or more to testify about the document after he has examined it? A better way may be to provide a certified copy of an official document or your state ID which already has your correct signature on it and provide it as a basis for comparison in court. Just make sure you do inform the judge in your testimony that the document's signature is not yours.
Are you familiar with the term "double post"?

Jist a-wunderin'....:D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">