• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

W.C.- Pension-Discrimination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Greg New

I feel that I have a case against employer for prolonging my case march of 2000. In August I had to go back off work, now they are asking for my resignation, but have finally gotten all that they wanted from me as far as documenting the injuries and getting to as much recooperation of these injuries as posible. But while waiting I lost half of my stocks through there esop plan because they wanted this and that and the stocks dropped, most of the other employees took advantage of there right to resign but I couldn't because of the ongoing W.C case, I can't see how I can loose anything because of a ongoing case that I had no control over. The company wouldn't work with me on this and now I can't find any assistance on this. They are demanding my resignation papers now before I recieve any settlement. Right now they haven't paid any benifits since august.
I live here in Ohio the main office is in Chicago. Need some very quick help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">