• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Vandalism Case.. NEED ADVICE!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Topo760

What is the name of your state? California.

My son has been arrested before almost a year ago for graffiti he was put on probation for 6 months he was set to get off of it in March. But he made the same mistake again and got caught again. Im afraid of him getting sent to jail since he is in 12th grade, set to graduate in May and is almost 18.. Does anyone know what might happen to him at court?? will he get sent to jail or put on longer probation or what??

The Occultist

Not advice, but I hope that somebody on probation that is incapable of learning their lesson is put into jail. Sorry, but I wish to make sure an example is set for my children, and getting let off the hook does not set such an example.

CdwJava

No one can say what WILL happen, but time in juvenile hall is likely, along with fines, and a couple more years of probation.

What, exactly, was he tagging? If he is doing work as part of a tagger crew or writing gang graffiti this could land him an enhancement for this or additional crimes due to it being gang related. If he is conspiring with friends to commit graffiti, then he might also be charged with Conspiracy (which can be charged as a felony even if conspiring to commit a misdemeanor).

Your son needs some intervention before he potentially ruins his future with a serious criminal record.

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">