• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Concealed Weapon

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bomom

What is the name of your state? LA I HAVE A 15 YEAR OLD JUST ARREST WITH A CONCEALED WEAPON IT WAS NOT HIS OR OURS NOT SURE WHERE HE GOT IT I AM JUST WONDERING WHAT TO EXPECT HE GOES IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE IN 2 DAYS AND HE HAS NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE HE DOES HAVE HISTORY OF A RECENT STAY IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR DRUG ABUSE AND DEPRESSION AND THE DETECTIVE WAS MADE AWARE OF THIS HE WAS WITH A KNOWN DRUG DEALER AT THE TIME OF ARREST AND THE DEALER WAS NOT ARRESTED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE ANYTHING ON HIM I SUSPECT THAT THE GUN WAS HIS AND MY SON WAS JUST COVERING FOR HIM PLEASE GIVE ADVICE AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT THANKSWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">