• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Refund for Services not Rendered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Boatsandbeach

What is the name of your state? Florida
My company purchased a one day seminar for medical training. Our Physicians Assistant quit her job with us before she went to the training. The seminar people told me to purchase the training for our Medical Doctor at an increased cost and they would let us use the PA training at a later date. After the Doctor went to the training, we decided that this company was not the type of company we wanted to be associated with. In the meantime, I have been trying to get a refund for the PA training fee. The total cost for training was $1,500 for the PA, and $2,500 for the Doctor. He went and she did not, can I get a refund for the $1,500?
Thank you for your help.

xylene

Why would the PA quitting impact the training?

Do you have any theory on why you should be refunded? (IE a refundable contract)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">