• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rhode Island Will

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kaminski1

I've used Quicken Family Lawyer 2000 to create a simple will in the state of Rhode Island. Assuming that Family Lawyer handles my needs, is it necessary that I have an RI lawyer review / adjust this document?

A

advisor10

JANUARY 31, 2001

It would be an EXCELLENT IDEA to have your will reviewed by a Rhode Island probate attorney. He will appreciate the fact that you have already done "some of his work" and can help you spot any discrepancies or vague language, and the best part is that he can assist you in clearing up any problems that may arise about how you want your affairs handled--and can get them cleared up now that you are alive, cause it certainly can't be done when you're gone!

I suspect that the fee for reviewing and correcting will be somewhat cheaper than having a whole will drawn up from the beginning.

SINCERELY,

[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">