• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can I sue My Ex boss or have him arrested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Oregon

My ex boss had me fill out a form before I terminated my employment with him. He told me just to sign the form. I actually read it and found things I didnt agree with, changed them, then signed it. After he looked at it he told me I should redo the form and "do it correctally. I did not. I haven't spoken with him since, but it was brought to my attention that he faxed in the same form with differant answers and forged my signature. This is a form that gets submitted to Multnomah County and is very important regarding what training I have had or not have and if he has lied on them I could be held liable. The people he faxed it to contacted me and said that it clearly was not my signature. He has also forged another form with my signature and submitted it to him. Should I get the police involved or should I sue him. I beleive forgery in Oregon is a class C Felony. Any help would be great.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">