• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Gunderson class action litigation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TeeTeeLyte

Does anyone know if there is a lawsuit against Gunderson Chevrolet in El Monte California? I heard the information on CNN that they were overcharging customers, setting back odometers and that an investigation has been made as well as refunds given out.
I have not received any information from them, but the finance company calls if I am a day late and practically demands that I pay with a check by phone.

I would like to be added to the class action suit if there is one.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

All I could locate regarding this dealership was the following squib from a CBS "I-Team" undercover investigation:

They said:

"At Gunderson Chevrolet in El Monte, the I-Team found dozens of customers who have had their contracts packed with unnecessary charges.

"Stacy Ornales didn't want an extended warranty from Gunderson Chevrolet.
"I told them I couldn't afford it at the time," Ornales told Grover.

"But Gunderson charged her for one anyway, inflating the $10,000 price of her car to more than $13,000.

"When the I-Team took Ornales and other customers back to the dealership, they were given refunds."

Good luck to you,

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">