• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

15yr old -Possession Of Controlled Substance +

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mathelsom

I am 15 and I live Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
2 months ago I got caught at a party for underage drinking. I have never had any trouble with the law before. The officer told me to plead not guilty and to get hearing scheduled. The hearing is scheduled two weeks from now.

After that I wanted to be as careful as possible with whatever I was doing, or better yet not do anything, so not to screw thngs up before this hearing. I did.

Last week I was over a friends house and was planning to stay the night there with a few other kids. We had bought 4 strips of acid earlier that night and I took 4 hits in the span of an hour. Before I started to trip my father called me and he needed me to come home for some real important reason he needed me in the morning. My buddy definately couldn't drive me home he had taken his share of the blotter a hour earlier than me, and was in no shape to drive. I live maybe a 20 minute walk away from his house and made a very very bad decision to walk home 11:30pm thinking could make it before the kicked in.

To make that part of the story alot shorter I ended up getting the cops called on me for sitting in someones yard to take a break obviously I wasn't in good shape) and when they came they found 3 hits of acid and mandated that I go to the hospital to get blood drawn.
The only things they can find in my blood are acid and marijuana.

My dad talked to the police officers about what is going to happen to me but he has this crazy idea that they're not going to find ot about the underage drinking citation. I'm really scared, and in a TON of trouble. and to make my life any worse I dropped my ipod soewhere on the road that night. I get fairly good grades at school(high c's, low b's), and I even volunteer at the hospital sometimes.

I have no idea whats going to happen to me....or what to do.

please help. I need consolation.

Some Random Guy

please help. I need consolation.
You don't need consolation. You need a kick in the a**.

They will find out about the underage drinking.

You need to relaize that you have a drug problem. At its simplest level, drug problem is when your drug use becomes a problem for yourself or others. In this case, your alcohol, LSD and MJ use have caused you repeated legal hassles and have caused you to commit other crimes (tresspassing while stoned and scaring the neighbors).

Get some treatment and get some better friends.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">