• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Courts Finding in Part A vs B. How Will It Be Used In B vs A

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cryuff14

What is the name of your state?
Virginia

Federal Court, Eastern District, Alexandria, VA. Counterfeit Trademark Case. Party A sued Party B (myself). Party A won on liability and damages. I have appealed to the 4th Circ. Appellate Court. I intend to sue Party A for wrongful search and seizure and other claims.

(For Senior Judge:
We were pro se in this and yes, this is a private entity. We did file this as a counter claim but found ourselves stretched too thin. I don't recall which FRCP, 15 maybe which allows one to withdraw a claim w/o prejudice which we did.)

Question:

Obviously (I think) Party A will use its win in Court in the previous action against me (Party B). We have since discovered evidence (not allegations), that Party A, among other things, committed and suborned perjury in their action against me. Can I raise or otherwise introduce this evidence if they raise the issue; that they prevailed on liability and damages?

Thank You

Cryuff14

Apologies

I had not gotten any response so I started another thread. I have read all the posts in this and other threads within this forum. You give very sound advice and I appreciate the time you take to answer the questions that I and others pose. Thank You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">