• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

aidin and abeting to a minor 3yrs.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rabbit661

My friend and I was riding around one night and I saw that another friend needed a ride, so we picked her up. She asked me to take her to an ATM machine before I dropped her off. When we got there she asked me to get out with her and I did. She got money and we got back in my car and I dropped her off. Then next week after that I get papers to be in court! She claims that I got my other friend to sell her a quarter bag of weed. I did not. She then said that I actually touched the money and weed. I did not. In court there is a video of us getting the money, so they think that I am guilty (charge still pending though). The court is trying to charge me with aiding and abetting the sell of 5.8 grams of marijuana to a minor 3yrs. under me. What is going to happen? What kind of sentencing will I mostly likely receive? Help me please I really am innocent.. This is my first offense ever and I'm only 20....Virginia

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">