• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wedding dress agreement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

black1202

Yesterday!Jan30th I went to pick up my wedding dress from David’s Bridal in Littleton Colorado. In October'00 I put my dress on layaway and was told by the sales clerk that was helping me that they would order me a new dress and I would not receive the dress that I tried on. In Nov'00 I sent my husband to be to make my last payment and they gave him the dress that I had tried on. I was upset because they gave him the dress and that they gave me the dirty dress that I had tried on. I call the store and went in to the store and talked to the Manager of the store, she had told me that they could not order a dress if nothing was wrong with it. I told her that her sales associate told me I could and no one told me that the dress I try on is the dress I take home, and that I had three other witnesses to verify with me. The sale person that help me with my purchase was the assistance Manager, so the manger told me to come back in when Shannon was in. So I went on a Friday and she said that she would order a dress from a different store, when I went in on that Friday I tried on the dress again and before I took it off I marked it with a blue ink pen ON THE TAG to make sure they weren't trying to give me the same dress. So Yesterday I picked up the dress and tried it on, signed a piece of paper saying that I pick it up and everything was fine. Before I did that I pointed out things that were wrong with the dress and they said they would fix it. So I got home and looked at the dress some more and realize that it was the very first dress the I had tried on because I found the ink pen mark that I put on it, it looked like someone had tried to wash it off. When I also realized it the store was already close, my guess is that they spot cleaned the dress because it was dirty inside and outside the dress. What can I do my dress is already paid for and I really doubt they will tell me the true. Also Shannon said my dress would be in the store in 8wks, I just so happen to call the store to day to get the style number for my wedding planner and Amy one of there sale associate told me it was there. I asked her to tell me when the dress got there and she could not tell, I asked why didn't anyone call me I received no answer. I also asked if she could fine out what store the got the dress from and she could not. What is your advice can I do anything????? I have been lye to several times and it's not like I paid $1.00 dollar for this dress it was $700 with the veil. I also have alteration that needs to be done on the dress by their seamstress in May. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please guy me your advice

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Please help us to help you. It appears that your post is quite lengthy. Since we want to help you, it would be appreciated, and in your interest, if you could re-write your post to shorten its length.

Some suggestions would be to remove any extra words that do not go to the heart of your question and issues. Also, if you have any emotional or editorial type words or phrases, please remove those also. In other words, be your own worst critic, and stick to the facts.

Additionally, if you haven't already done so, please use paragraphs rather than running each sentence into the next. This, alone would make your post easier to read and understand.

Thank you for your kind cooperation, and I'm sure, after you've re-posted, someone will be with you shortly to assist you.

Thanks,
IAAL

P.S. If you haven't mentioned your State name, or the State where your problem has occurred, please tell us in your first sentence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">