• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

writt of replevin

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ralph48

I am a defendant in a cival case in florida in which I was served a writt of replevin by my business partner. We each own 50% of the company. By placing a bond of $12,000 and providing a purjured written testimoney he was able to come into my work place and sieze all of the equipment without my being able to defend. I have all evidence to show he purjured himself on every count in order to put me out of business. He also controls the company bank account and has seperated me from it. This leaves myself and family in a bankrupt position with no funds and no way of paying for a lawyer. Legal aid will not take the case being that it is not criminal. There is a statute that reads Council may be provided to indigent persons in all proceedings arising from the initiation of a criminal action against the defendant. I would hope purjury is considered a criminal act. We just don't no where to turn . Any help greatly appreciated!
Ralph

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">