• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pretrial Conference

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

justwondering23

What is the name of your state? MI

I got a paper from my sons Lawyer stateing when his court date is. It says that, The Court finds: There is not probable cause to believe the juvenile commited the offenses. And then it says, It Is Oredered: Release/Placement continues pending. Its a Pretrial Conference. So i was wondering since they're basically saying they dont have reason to believe that he did the offenses and it also mentions release, is it possible that he could be getting released at this Pretrial Conference??????? only serious answers please.

The Occultist

A pretrial conference is where the legal speaking professionals meet up and decide if a settlement is an order, if the the charges will be dropped, or if it will go on to court. This will be the best answer you will get from anybody other than an attorney that will represent you at the aforementioned pretrial conference.

justwondering23

So even though it says they don have probable cause to believe that he did it, you dont think he can get out at this pretrial conference????

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">