• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

similar case!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dicklarson79

I had my son at Daycare. I noticed that on two occasions he had mild bruises. You had to look hard to see them. But he winced when you touched them.
What bugged me is that Lynde did not inform me. But when I asked her, she said yes he did fall. But she gave very vague replies. I pulled my son out of her daycare. Is there anyone i can complain to? Officially? I have a bad feeling about her...:(

Last edited by a moderator:

CdwJava

Who you can complain to might vary by state and county. Since you did not mention your state - as instructed at the top of the page - no good answer can be provided.

At this point, speak to the daycare supervisor, and then maybe the licensing agency for daycares in your county and state.

Keep in mind that it might be nothing.

- Carl

drillsar

Its hard to prove, you can actually be charged if you make false statements especially talk to other parents so you have to be careful. Did your son say she abused him or? You possibly can take her to small claims court. Did she have a contract?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">