• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Camper sale gone bad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Denvercamper

What is the name of your state? Colorado

Last week a guy came to my house to look at a truck camper I had for sale. He said he wanted to buy it and asked If I could deliver it to his home 75 miles away pending some measurements he had to make on his truck. I told him I would deliver it for a full price offer of $1,700 and I would rent the jacks to take it off my truck.

He called me the next day and said he wanted the camper for the agreed upon $1,700. I preceded to drive to his home, spend 2 hours unhooking everything off my truck, jack it up in the air so he could drive his truck underneath. When he backed his truck up, it was apparent that it wouldn't fit on his truck.

He told me he no longer wanted the camper. I ended up leaving the camper at his house while we try to sort things out. It is a HUGE ordeal to put that thing back on my truck and I feel he owes me the money for the camper. I believe I honered our agreement by delivering the camper.

Do I have a leg to stand on?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">