• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dating of a minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SAMMI-KAY

What is the name of your state? Arizona

I am a parent of a 15 year old Freshman in High School, she currently dating a 17 year he will be turning 18 in three months currently there is no sexual activities. I have seen alot of information in this regard if I do not approve of the relationship at this time there is nothing that I do not approve of, they have been together for several months. Can some one please help me with this. I guess my question is : Do they legally need to stop seeing each other?

Silverplum

I am a parent of a 15 year old Freshman in High School, she currently dating a 17 year he will be turning 18 in three months currently there is no sexual activities. I have seen alot of information in this regard if I do not approve of the relationship at this time there is nothing that I do not approve of, they have been together for several months. Can some one please help me with this. I guess my question is : Do they legally need to stop seeing each other?
Come back when you feel logical. ;)

Just Blue

If you believe that there is no sexual activity...choke..splutter...Why are you asking this? There is no law against 2 people dating w/ NO sexual activity.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee

I am a parent of a 15 year old Freshman in High School, she currently dating a 17 year he will be turning 18 in three months
Okay.

currently there is no sexual activities.
How do you know this unless you are the 15 year old girl. Is your daughter on the pill? And does she use condoms? Does she carry condoms at least? How do you KNOW there are no sexual activities taking place?

I have seen alot of information in this regard
Okay.

if I do not approve of the relationship at this time there is nothing that I do not approve of,
Do you approve or not?

they have been together for several months.
Then I would think you are being completely oblivious because they are having sex, doing the bone dance, or whatever else you call it.

Can some one please help me with this. I guess my question is : Do they legally need to stop seeing each other?
First tell me who you REALLY are. The girl or the boyfriend? Second if the parents agree to you SEEING each other then you can. But you still can't have sex. Oral, vaginal or anal. Kissing might even pose problems depending on what lips and whose lips go where. Keep an eight-inch distance from each other and there won't be problems.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The girl is gone. OP logged out. Oh well. Gotta wonder if the school knows where she is visiting.

Wow...

This is my seriously applauding everyone. Very nice catch, good looking out, and yet you all did that very tastefully. I'm impressed. Really got a bit carried away at the end, but who's to say you can't have a bit of fun, right?

I'm a male, and I'm just going to use this to prove a point of mine. Two people you don't ever want to piss off, a judge, or a woman. They seem to always know what's REALLY going on. lol Very nice job. Had me smiling the whole way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">