• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida, Minor Daughter seeing adult restraining order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cslally

What is the name of your state? Florida

An adult male friend has been emailing with my daughter. We know this boy, and he already has legal action against him for sexual harassment. Our daughter is blind to his pursuing. Although we don't believe anything has yet happened, we want this nipped. There has been phone calls and emails of course, and likely discussion of clandestine meetings. What are my options? She is 14 and he is 18. He is a scum bag and needs to stay away from my daughter. Yes we can take away everything thing from her, like computer and phone...but that sucks. Do we have any recourse against him?What is the name of your state?

Just Blue

What is the name of your state? Florida

An adult male friend has been emailing with my daughter. We know this boy, and he already has legal action against him for sexual harassment. Our daughter is blind to his pursuing. Although we don't believe anything has yet happened, we want this nipped. There has been phone calls and emails of course, and likely discussion of clandestine meetings. What are my options? She is 14 and he is 18. He is a scum bag and needs to stay away from my daughter. Yes we can take away everything thing from her, like computer and phone...but that sucks. Do we have any recourse against him?What is the name of your state?
If your daughter is defying your ORDER to stay away from this guy and to have no contact...why does it suck to take away her computer and phone privileges? She can't be trusted and is making herself vulnerable to a predator...

What are the content of the e-mails? He may be breaking the law with his words to her?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">