• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

wedding photography

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

photoblues

I signed a contract with a photographer on 9/8/00 and paid $250.00 (50%) of package price for our upcoming wedding photography.

Photographer has not cashed my check. I have asked her several times to do so as I am trying to close that specific checking account.

Photographer will not return calls about general questions.

Contract I signed stated I would lose my deposit if I cancelled her services. I would like to cancel because I do not feel she is reliable.

Can I get out of the contract as I feel she is not holding up her end of the contract?

If I stopped payment on the check, could she take legal action against me because I signed the contract?

I am a resident of South Dakota.

Thank You.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

photoblues said:

Can I get out of the contract as I feel she is not holding up her end of the contract?

My response:

Please fully explain the above question with as many facts as you can.

Also, tell us the name of the State where you entered the contract.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">