• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

enforcing a restraining order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sbrewski

What is the name of your state? CA
I got a restraining order against my neighbor and it is mutual. He attached 8 feet high metal to the fence and the wind blew the fence down. I e mailed him per the restraining order asking him to remove the metal so I could repair the fence. He did not respond. I also sent a copy to his lawyer certified mail. I was trying to solve the problem without going to court. The Judge said we could come back to court in 5 days with a letter to him. My question is.....Do I put all the details in the letter or do I just request a hearing. I have pictures. The fence is hanging in my yard and I had to prop it up so it won't hit my fruit trees. I can't fix it because He has the metal attached on his side and I can't remove it from my side. This is just another way for him to make me miserable. Do you know where I can look on the internet to get information on what a letter to the judge consists of??
Thank you
sue
What is the name of your state? CAWhat is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">