• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mom is trusty and will not give me my money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DSPGandalf

State: MA. Barnstable County.
I live in Mass. my mom in NY, the probate was in Mass. that handeled my grandmother's will--I was to get 10% of the estate which I do not know the worth, but my siblings got around $3500 so I assume that I get around the same. I never signd off that I got it and they did--how do I go about getting my money?
Please help....:confused:

Dandy Don

Why didn't you sign off? Signature approval is needed before you can receive the monies. If you have any questions about this consult your own probate attorney.

DSPGandalf

Never signed off, never offered the money to sign off

Why didn't you sign off? Signature approval is needed before you can receive the monies. If you have any questions about this consult your own probate attorney.
Ya', I know, but I was away when the money was dispersed and when I confronted her she said she spent the money, that I would have to wait. Now she's come into some money and she won't give me mine...
Yes I'm in the will, I retained a copy from brobate at Barnstable District Court--I was to get 10% of the real property which I don't know the net worth--nothing was stated in the will. I should get around $3500. My siblings got around that much and I think that is what I'm to get.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">