• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car going over seas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

leanne92

Bought a 2000 vehicle from dealer, (in Florida)and at the time it was explained to the sales person that the car would have to go over seas due to military relocation. We (my husband and I) were told all the way through the finance process, by all parties at the dealership that the vehicle could go to germany beacuse it was not a lease.That due to my husband being a officer in the military, that we would be allowed to do so. We contacted the loan company to get the appropiate paperwork to take the car and was turned down. We told the company what had been said at the dealership. The finance company explained to us that the contract states that the vehicle cannot go.And they do not honor a "military clause" Now we are faced with turning the car in we leave in less than a month and cannot get refinanced. Do we have any legal rights?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">