• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wpfla77

my dr gave me my mmi and he said i was 7%.what does that mean.am i only 7% disabled or is it 70%.i had back surgery and not only did he say i was 7% but he gave me lifetime restrictions.thankyou
my claim is in the state of florida

[Edited by wpfla77 on 02-01-2001 at 01:16 AM]

L

lcn72267

It means 7%, not 70%, but for a back surgery that seems awfully low considering the restrictions with it. I had knee surgery in May 2000, and I am still argueing with workman's comp, because I only received 7% also, so I would try to check further into it, or try calling a lawyer to see if they have any suggestions for you. Most of the time the first consultations are free, so you shouldn't be out anything to find out. Good Luck to you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">