• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assault in Washington

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T_T_T

What is the name of your state? Washington
i got into a little argument with one guy at school and he called people from other school to beat me up. i was knocked out and got a pretty good cut and had to get 13 stiches. the police believed that one of them used the brass knuckle because fists cant open a wound that big
if they were charged with assault wat penalty would they face? and one of them i believe was over 18

Last edited:

CdwJava

What is the name of your state? Washington
i got into a little argument with one guy at school and he called people from other school to beat me up. i was knocked out and got a pretty got cut and had to get 13 stiches. the police believed that one of them used the brass knuckle because fists cant open a wound that big
if they were charged with assault wat penalty would they face? and one of them i believe was over 18
It all depends on what they are charged with. Assault with a deadly weapon and the ilk can result in lengthy prison terms for any involved.

You can look up the RCW laws yourself and take a look at the possibilities.

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9A.36

- Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">