• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My adoption case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

knight11

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I'm a person in my twenties. Lived with only my mom until the stepdad came along. They had two children of their own. Then he "adopted" me when I was 10, mainly for the reason to take his last name. Unfortunatly currently the relationship is none between us. Also My mother is planning a divorce but may take some time. I don't send this person(step-dad) anger or hate nor wish to change my name in spite of the past. I do wish to continue my life in doing so with the name I was born with, who i really am. I have tried to do research but only found one similar case, where at end the birth father was able to adopt the daughter from the stepfather. I'm here for legal help, as well as assistance ... Now for personal, as well as spiritual reasons I wish to remove all legal ties, reclaim my original birth certificate, & AT LAST, LIVE UNDER MY LOVING FAMILY NAME ONCE AGAIN. PLease I just am in need some good legal help prior to presenting the case to a lawyer. Thankyou:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">