• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help Me!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bmb

I had 4 pills in my purse. They were only antideppresents which will not get you high. They were a friend of mine whom I got them from. I take a similar drug (for sleeping). They said they are going to charge me with possession of narcotics. Can they do that? Will they? I am 16. I also got into trouble for underage drinking(I blew a .03) and curfew. Was he allowed to go in my purse? The driver almost hit him but wasn't drunk. That is why we got pulled over. I was also rude to the cop because he was very mean. I can not have that charge. I won't be able to get scholarships for colledge. The pills were in a plastic bag there were only about four. Two different kinds. And also an empty unmarked perscripthion pill bottle with no lid. I get honors in school..... Will that help me any and should I wear my uniform. Please help me. I live in Pennsylvania. Thank You.
BMB

racer72

You were in possession of a controlled substance, had been drinking and were out past curfew. You should have thought about your future plans first. If convicted as a minor, you will have a police record till you turn 21. Sounds like the officer did every thing legal including searching your purse. You need to hope your parents hire a good attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">