• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pconde72

What is the name of your state? texas

ok I'm not sure if I'm doing this right. So the quistion is this.. I let my sister borrow my car for awhile as long as she kept up the insurance.Well
she didn't so I wanted it back because it was mine and in my name still. So I picked it up and now she wants to sue me for the car because she put money into the car as far as repairs and all. I talked to the car lot whom I baught the car from and every payment was in my name of course. and there is no letter in their records saying she was taken over the car in anyway. so my question is why does she think she can have it just because she fixed any repairs while she had it? and she also went and put insurence on the car without my permission. The insurence com. said they didnt give it to her at first but they did for 30 day or 10 days. she had to go back whith a letter from me saying it was ok. I never did. So what can I do ? I took the car and warn her to stay away from me and my home. Not to call me and she has called and wouldnt stop. I have those calls saved on my phone. And her husband came to my home tryng to talk to me. Can I get her for hurassment? And forgery?For the insurance?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">