• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting screwed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bryan61

What is the name of your state? Minnesota
been off work since march 05 short term first doctors pulled me becauses of depression and becauses of my shoulder and rsd when short ran out the ins told me that i should sign up for ssdi they said no on long term told received letter from lawyer that ins is offering
15k also i have to keep my lips shut when i was on short term i was getting 1500.00 bi -weekly they that i will only get 315.00 a week because of ssi my ssi will only be 500.00 per month i'm at my end i'm tired fighting worker comp / SSi / LTD my lawyer say to hang on
ssi is fighting hard lawyer says that it might take 2 more years have to go back to court with WC in april and judge wants to talk on LTD in may i'm at my end seems i do not know what to do i wish my heart would just stop at lease my family would have money
i just do not understand how the INS can keep hurting me more

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">