• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need info so i know what to expect

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jackie1977

What is the name of your state? INDIANA

I had to remove my 13 year old son after finding out he molested my daughter I placed him with his grandparents till the courts figured out what to do with him.They decided to send him down state to be mentally evaluated.

My question is what is the chances he will be charged for this?

I have also decided he is not to be placed back in grandparents home due to certain circumstances that have been brought to my attention. I still have full court ordered custody of my son.

Can I inform the courts I do not want him placed back in the grandparents home if I explain why?
And will the courts comply with my request?

BL

What is the name of your state? INDIANA

I had to remove my 13 year old son after finding out he molested my daughter I placed him with his grandparents till the courts figured out what to do with him.They decided to send him down state to be mentally evaluated.

My question is what is the chances he will be charged for this?

I have also decided he is not to be placed back in grandparents home due to certain circumstances that have been brought to my attention. I still have full court ordered custody of my son.

Can I inform the courts I do not want him placed back in the grandparents home if I explain why?
And will the courts comply with my request?
You may get some answers in the Child Custody Visitation forum .

Perhaps delete this thread and post there .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">