• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Compensation FCE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

susian

Last year I was injured on the job and as a result of the injury now have Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy of the right upper extremity. I am a right handed bookkeeper and have not been able to work since. The insurance company has decided to max my improvement out. They are requesting me to have a FCE examine at this time to rate me. My doctor has agreed to this examine but wants me to be graded by a Therapist of his chosing and the insurance company agreed with this. To this point I have not had an Attorney and want to know if I should get one. If I do get an Attorney how will it benefit me. Also this is a life time disease so are there any other benefits on income I can receive? The date of the accident was 02/29/00.

B

boatslady

yes dear you do need an attorney i advise you to get on asap

D

dubby46

and a Doctor, not a therapist. Read the latest copy of "Patients' Rights".

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">