• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Photographer Delima

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Chad Barefoot

My fiance and I had planned to use a local photographer for our wedding. The guy seemed to be very credible. After putting a deposit of $300.00 down we started hearing rumors of bad things happening to his customers. He was the focus of two local TV stations columns about bad service. After these aired numbers in excess of 10 to 11 couples came forward to say that they had not been treated fairly. Some of them had paid the full amount of their bill and never received their pictures. The photographer kept making up excuses about the where abouts of their photographs. My fiance and I are very weary about using him. If we decide to cancel with him we will lose our deposit. Is there any laws that could help us get our money back.

I am in North Carolina

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">