• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with writ of execution

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jay Dice

What is the name of your state? California

I'm trying to collect on a superior court judgement of $9,800 from a small business.
I have the writ of execution form but need help on filling it out.
What do you put where it says: "I, Jay Dice, say that declarant is ____________
in the above entitled case.

And I know I take it to the courthouse, civil section, but what happens then?

Thanks so much!

CourtClerk

Give me the line numbers you need help with, I'll see what I can do. That specific sentence is not on a writ that I can think of...

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? California

I'm trying to collect on a superior court judgement of $9,800 from a small business.
I have the writ of execution form but need help on filling it out.
What do you put where it says: "I, Jay Dice, say that declarant is ____________
in the above entitled case.

And I know I take it to the courthouse, civil section, but what happens then?

Thanks so much!
What are you in the case?

Petitioner?

Plaintiff?

Assignee?

Jay Dice

Help with Declaration for Issuance of a writ of execution

The form is actually called: "Declaration for Issuance of a Writ of Execution"

There isn't any line number but the sentence that you fill out reads like this...

"I, Jay Dice, say that declarant is ___________ in the above-entitled case; that the following judgement was made and entered _____________.

I'm not sure what goes in the blank after "declarant is"_______.

Is it my name, the plaintiffs,
and is it the defendants name?

Thanks for your help

CourtClerk

It's a Superior Court judgement and I want to obtain a levy against his bank account.
They're all Superior Courts these days... now the question remains, in what venue did you sue and obtain judgment? Your options are above in my last post.

CourtClerk

Sounds like our OP is the Plaintiff ;)
Barring the OP actually answering the questions... you're probably right, unless he's the defendant who cross complained and won on the cross complaint or countersuit depending on the venue in which he sued (am I making things complicated????).

Anyway, OP, you were probably the plaintiff in this suit. Write that there and move on...

I'm done.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">