• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

they should have told me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

Paleco

I hurt my knee playing soccer at a company sponsored event. Thinking it was not covered by anything other than my insurance I opted for a lesser surgery (less time from work). I asked my employer for compensation due to lost work time and was denied. Once I returned back to work I found out it is covered under workers comp. Now it seems they are willing to make it right by paying my time off and my insurance company. I also want the complete surgery redone so they can fix me knee completely. My question is this should I seek legal advice and sue my employer. I have to go thru surgery again I feel I was denied benifits because I don't think they wanted it filed under workers comp.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">