• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help! in love but don't want to go to jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stevenpd

What is the name of your state? Ohio. I'm 16 and this girl is 14 and we engaged in physical conduct and we love each other but her dad found out and doesn't want me around her. So I told her I couldn't see her cuz I was afraid he would press charges against me b/c he has evidence we did those things. If I haven't violated any of the sex offenses here http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2907 then am I off the hook? Can I see her without having to worry about going to jail? I guess he could get a restraining order, and if he did would that affect me getting into colleges or having a job? Are there any other charges he could press if there's evidence we both consented and I haven't violated any of the sex offenses in the Ohio law codes link listed above?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If her dad says you can't see her, then you can't see her no matter what you do or don't do.

PJ Weber

Are there any other charges he could press if there's evidence we both consented and I haven't violated any of the sex offenses in the Ohio law codes link listed above
She cannot consent because she is a minor

Stay away . . . or it will get ugly

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">