• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

continued thread.... dont close

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas N

im continuing this thread because somebody deemed it necessary to block my last thread so please dont fight and argue

[QUOTE= You are carrying it into your new ADULT life. So be a little more sophysticated in how you present yourself o.k.? :) You are in college, you are worried about this and rightfully so. (Don't play it down as you are now doing, go back to your original post attitude.)[QUOTE=

OK. I am not in college i have no idea where you got that from. I'm in high school, like i said I'm 17. Do u know any college kids that are 17? ... me neither bud

and my mom just told me that were getting an attorney to see if they'll reduce or drop any of the charges. The officer told my parents he thinks most or all of the charges will be reduced or dropped besides the fake id.

i like how u guys say things about the way im typing but u guys keep fighting and insulting each other.... and your telling me how to act in court
(im not saying everyone is doing this)

half the things you guys are saying to me. i dont understand. it looks like u copied and pasted it out of a law book or out of wikipedia or something.
i looked up the virginia law about getting it sealed and it happens when your 19 ( a year after my 18th birthday) which somebody already mentionedWhat is the name of your state?

Just Blue

Nick...I'm sorry for the disruption on your other thread...One of the members of this forum refuses to stop posting crap and the other members were correcting her.

You have an attorney to help you so I will just say good luck.:)

BTW: My Daughter started University at 17.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">