• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any help on this matter??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

xgrilledcheesex

What is the name of your state? Oregon

Ok,here's my situation.Me and a girlfriend have been together for 3 years.16 months ago we decided to buy 2 cars on credit.The way the financing worked,they had to be in her name.I payed down payments on both,and the 1st few months on both as well.We agreed that after that,we both pay for our own vehices(I made a few of her's as well since I made over 2x what she did.Well,last month we broke up.My car was impounded because a friend of mine was a idiot and had no licence.....Anyway,She refuses to let me keep the car now and said that she was going to have it repo'ed.I have paid 1/2 the car off already and she wont talk to me.Do I have legal recourse in court?Small claims?Anything?What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">