• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

length of time to hear about settlement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sybilwllms

I was injured on July 2,1999 while working on my job by a forklift that ran over my right foot breaking the first three toes and crushing the nerves, muscles and blood vessels. I have done everything they asked me to and have already gone for the rehab assessment but still have heard nothing from workers comp. I was let go from my job on July 14,2000 and went out on short term disability instead of workers comp. I would like to know how much longer I should wait or if the lawyer I have isn't doing his job. We filed a wrongful termination suite on Sept. 25 of this year but on Oct 5 the company filed for chapter 11. How will this affect my suite against them

S

sybilwllms

length of time for settlement

On July 2,1999 I was injured on the job by a forklift that ran over my right foot breaking the first three toes and crushing all the nerves, muscles and blood vessels. I have done everything they have told me to do. I went Nov. 14 of last year for the rehab assessment but still have not heard anything. I have an attorney but I am wondering how long I have to wait for a settlement. Also on Sept. 25 of this year we filed a law suite for wrongful termination but on Oct. 5 the company filed for chapter 11. How is this going to affect the suite already filed. They filed chapter 11 because of asbestos suites against them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">