• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

second MIP TX

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amywin3814

What is the name of your state? Texas
I recently recieved my second MIP. Actually the first one was an MIC (don't know if that matters). And I recieved Deffered and successfully completed it. This was in August and my deffered was recently dismissed. Now I am thinking about hiring an attorney to represent me so I can recieve deffered again. Is it possible to get deffered more than once? And if so is it possible to get it within a few months of the first one being dismissed?

amywin3814

yes i have sought help. The attorney I contacted agreed to enter a plea of not guilty and see if he can work with the prosecuter for deferred... However if the prosecuter refuses my case will go to jury trial, which is the last thing I want. And if it goes this far I owe the lawyer more money... So he could just want to take my case knowing he is going to lose for money.. so again can you get defferred more than once?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">