• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

changing attorneys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sherryschutz

Wisconsin

I would like to know if I can change the attorney for the estate? The estate has been opened for three years and I am the personal rep, trustee, and it was just extended for another year.

I would like to get another attorney to take care of this and close out the estate? I am almost positive it can be done. Let me know.

Thanks,

cp1957

Wisconsin

I would like to know if I can change the attorney for the estate? The estate has been opened for three years and I am the personal rep, trustee, and it was just extended for another year.

I would like to get another attorney to take care of this and close out the estate? I am almost positive it can be done. Let me know.

Thanks,

Yes you can change your attorney, but think real hard about it first though, because it could still go another year with a new attorney. Good Luck I hope everything works out for you, probate is very stressful.:(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">