• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I pay for house but do not live in it

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

davidyamiga

What is the name of your state? FL...i make all the payments and want to get the spouse out of the house. She is currently unemployed but was paying 30%. What can I do?

mistoffolees

What is the name of your state? FL...i make all the payments and want to get the spouse out of the house. She is currently unemployed but was paying 30%. What can I do?
You're going to have to provide more information. Are you officially divorced? Have you filed for divorced? Legally separated? If you are divorced, what does the agreement say? How long were you married? When did you move out (or are you still there)?

LdiJ

You're going to have to provide more information. Are you officially divorced? Have you filed for divorced? Legally separated? If you are divorced, what does the agreement say? How long were you married? When did you move out (or are you still there)?
If none of the above applies, because you are still married and there are no court orders, then don't expect to be able to remove your spouse from the home until your spouse either voluntarily moves out or until/if a judge orders that you get sole possession of the marital residence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">