• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is it legal for an 18 year to transport unopened alcohol?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

alliecat6490

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am going on a trip to Austria this summer. I will be 18 years old. I want to know if it is legal for me to transport alcohol, as long as it is within the amount and proof limit, into the United States as a gift for my father. The alcohol will be unopened, and will be in my checked luggage. Is this legal?What is the name of your state?

xylene

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

I am going on a trip to Austria this summer. I will be 18 years old. I want to know if it is legal for me to transport alcohol, as long as it is within the amount and proof limit, into the United States as a gift for my father. The alcohol will be unopened, and will be in my checked luggage. Is this legal?What is the name of your state?
No.

Send the alcohol by post.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">