• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mrs: Whichway

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whichway

What is the name of your state? Louisiana

I seen my husband with another women kissing and looking into my financial situation.

My name isn't on the mortage of my home. Will I be entitled to any monthly payments, or
the cost of my home in case of a divorce occurring. I have been married now for 13
years. Would I be entltled to: Homeowners insurance / insurance pyments made for repairs from Rita Hurricance, Life insurance, Home improvements done to this property. My husband refinanced our home and still never added me to the mortage--he stated on his papers "he was SINGLE AND NEVER MARRIED and that is a lied. Grant we live in the home 2yrs before we got married, but he has stated this on all our major documents.

What about pension, retirements, separtion of household items, addation to existing property. I would like to know what I have to do or what I am entilted to in case of a DIVORCE OCCURING.

PLEASE ADVICE ME--THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">