• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Decreee Page - How to incorporate PSA?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pro-se-decree

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Can someone point me to or give me an example of a divorce decree page that incorporates my property settlement agreement into my divorce without merger?

The exact thing the master asked me to do is add a small paragraph that incorporated the property settlement agreement into my divorce "without merger" so that they can process all of the paperwork. I am not sure what it means either. I am sure if go to an attorney at this point it will cost me over 1k (that i dont have) just to get an answer.

Last edited:

seniorjudge

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Can someone point me to or give me an example of a divorce decree page that incorporates my property settlement agreement into my divorce without merger?
If you want the judgment in your lawsuit to be incorporated, then you just add a paragraph in the ordered paragraphs saying something like, "The property settlement agreement, attached hereto as Exhibit [whatever], is hereby incorporated by reference."

I have no idea what a "divorce without merge" means. Educate me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">