• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Michigan MIP-BF on Probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

becky414

My boyfriend and I live in Michigan. He is 20, just got an MIP and was sentenced and is on probation. I know he needs permission to leave the country or state. His probie officer has said he just needs to ask her permission to go to canada with me for my birthday and it will probably be ok as long as he tests when he get back. My question is, is it possible for me to get ahold of his probie officer and ask permission FOR him because I want to take him to Niagara Falls for one night as a surprise for our anniversary, so i dont want him to know but I know he cant leave w/o permission. Anyone know if thats something the probation officers will do or not? Thanks guys :)

TinkerBelleLuvr

You can see Niagara Falls from the American side too :D:D Granted, they are impressive from the Canadian side. But to see from American side, he'll need permission to travel to New York.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">