• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Property damage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

commey

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I took my car to my local gas station to fix my front axle. the manager test drove the car with me.

When the job was completed, I noticed that the Anti lock brake light on the dash board was not going off like it nornally does when the car is sparked. It just stayed on indicating that there was a malfunction.

I made it clear to the gas manager that the problem did not exist before and, that he was in the car with me earlier and there was no indication of such problem. He agreed with me and promised to look at it again to solve the problem so , I took it back to him the following day.

When I went to pick-up the car, he told me that the sensor is faulty and needs replacing and, became defensive saying that I cannot prove that they caused the problem.

I made it clear to him that the problem did not exist prior to me bringing the car to them therefore we have to find a solution to the problem.

We decided to share the cost to get it fixed but, for some reason they have been giving me the roundaround for the past two weeks. I have called them and been to the station several times to find out what was happening but they kept giving the same BS saying that the parts have not come in yet and should be in on this and that day which never comes.

I have come to the conclusion that they have no intension of solving this problem and, hoping that I will get fed up and forget about the whole incident.

My question is what can I do legally to solve this issue?

Thanks,
Commey

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">