• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Warrent in Debt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ProjectNick

What is the name of your state? Virginia, Loudoun County

Okay so back in December I was in a motor vehicle accident. The party at fault's insurance company claimed my vehicle as a total loss. I have a few aftermarket things done to my vehicle, but my cost on them is about $3K. I have receipts for it all.

Insurance company is not accepting not accepting most of the receipts to indemnify me of my losses. A court date was set this morning and the court has requested me to file a "Bill of Particulars".

I have all the receipts for the aftermarket parts, but how do I prove the value of the vehicle. I have a printout from www.kbb.com and I have vehicle assessment from the insurance company responsible for my reimbursement.

Are either of those sources a valid source for proving my vehicles value?

Secondly, do I seem to have a case which I can win?

Thirdly is there anything I need to be aware of that could cost me the $$ due me when/if I have to appear in court?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">